SHE



She was standing in the corridor
I still remember how i was intrigued
Those long legs and the high heels
And the caricature which was such a deal.

She walked slowly into my heart
Like a dart hitting on the spot.
Stopping it was out of question,
She was so sweet i didn't have option.

Is she a girl or an angel
This is a mystery still entangled
I tried to figure it out
But all i could create was doubt.

I thought,will she ever know i like her ?
Will she ever care i was there ??
So i decided to make a mark on her life
And tattooed her name with a knife.

Although she noticed it without gesture
All this seems so stupid, she lectured
But i am madly in love with you,I said
And am willing to go beyond the conventions portrayed.

But she was an angel and me a human
My heart bleed but she was nowhere
She was gone and i learnt,somethings are never meant to be,
No matter how genuinely hard you tried for it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one...keep up the good work!!!

Abhinav rastogi said...

thanks Tanu !!!

viny said...

Very nice work.;-)
But Is "SHE" Real?

Abhinav rastogi said...

yes "She" is real !!!
but i am yet to find her.....

RV said...

Nice!!

rupanjana said...

Really touching...seems you are already in love with ur angel :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...